<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Random Things To Worry About

10.07.2011

Random Things To Worry About

"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere"-Van Wilder

I am always vexed about the most random things.

Exhibit A: My Pandora running out of hours, although it never does

Exhibit B: Not remembering if I've already pinned something on Pinterest, thus pinning it again anyway just to make sure I don't miss out on a good idea.

Exhibit C: Trying to remember the time zones for prime-time television. I don't live in the Central Time Zone, and really don't feel like counting on my fingers to accurately track all of the time zones, just to figure out when to tune in on my end of the world. Can't you television conglomerates just make my life easier and tell me what time it's on here at my local channel? 

You see, I spend my time worrying about silly things like the aforementioned list. As for the big, scary things I should really worry about, I just don't. I have faith that our life will be blessed and tried for specific reasons, and that we will be taken care of. No matter what. 

Moral of today's story: 

Don't worry, and just have a little faith!


Dress: Ross.
Cardi: LOFT.
 Belt: LOFT.
Tights: Macy's.
Boots: MIA.
Earrings: F21.


P.S. There are two important things I have going on you should know about!
1) Be sure to enter my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway! You have one more week to enter, so scurry on over here to get your free moolah!
2) It's Breast Cancer Awareness month! Please help support my cause! Put this button on your blog and go here to see how you can help! Save the ta-tas!


Sprightly So

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

These are my favorite pictures and outfit yet!!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Hello gorgeous.

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

I am the hugest worrier. Seriously need to tone it down. By the way you look adorable, love your outfit!

 
At October 8, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger The Becks said...

You make being prego look good! Haven't updated it forever but go to my Twirling Circles blog and read the poem I got from Mom about worries. It's awesome. Love you Ab!

 
At October 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Your outfit is adorable! You are the most stylish pregnant gal!! Also, I really need to not worry about stuff. Haha.

 
At October 10, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look lovely in these photos as always! i definitely worry too much about everything i need to relax and like you said have faith!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At October 11, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Hayley said...

Those are the cutest boots ever!!!! Where did you get them??? Your blog is so fun, I'll defiantly be checking back!

http://lifestylesofthesisterhood.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Meg said...

oh my gosh you are the cutest prego lady eva. Love your outfit.

-Meg

mysideispinker.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home