<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Tourist Thing To Do

7.14.2011

The Tourist Thing To Do

After being here in Cali for almost 2 months, we are making the trek to do the Hollywood tour tonight. We do have a motive behind it all though. The LA Galaxy is playing Real Madrid this Saturday, and I have a little celeb crush on one of Madrid's star players, Sergio Ramos. Not to mention the all-star, Cristiano Ronaldo. It is my hope that we run into them while they are staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

These gents are European, which means that they are naturally chic. And hot. 
Cristiano, you have never made that eurotrash mohawk look better. Can I have your jacket? K, thanks.

Oh hey, Sergio! Lookin' good these days. I'm loving the blazer.
You know how to color block!? No wonder I love you...not to mention I think you and my hubs resemble one another.

Of course we will be visiting Grauman's Chinese Theatre to walk the boulevard of star handprints. I will be snapping pictures next to this icon's prints.


And what type of fashion slave would I be if we didn't take a stroll along the fashion heaven of the US?


Wish us luck and send good vibes our way for us to meet those hunky futbol stars!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Hope you have fun! Your new blog header is awesome by the way!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger mcmanda said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I live in San Diego, and visiting LA always feels like a nice little vacation.

 
At July 15, 2011 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Shamsa said...

AW you're going to have such a fabulous time! Can't wait to see all the pictures! XOXO

 
At July 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

good luck sounds like so much fun! i gave your awards on my blog under happily ever after!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home