<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

7.12.2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

What better way is there to spend your summer days than going to baseball games?

It's the ultimate American pastime and who doesn't love hot dogs, ice cream, and those coronary-inducing nachos?


Our newfound team is the Anaheim Angels. It's their 50th anniversary celebration this year, which means we are cashing in on all the promos they are offering. Many promos = mucho baseball games for us.

I even got a free hat! Love me some free stuff!

And what does that mean for me? Well, I get to figure out cute baseball-going outfits, of course! You see, I am not one who likes to wear sports gear to games and you definitely won't see me decked out for a game. I would fall down the never-ending stairs in my wedges and bust a leg or two, and would surely smear mustard and ketchup all over my favorite blouse. Mad props to you ladies that can and do, though. It's a talent to be able to walk in heels on any terrain or locale.

 Shirt: Old Navy. Crops: LOFT. Scarf: LOFT. Earrings: F21. Bracelets: LOFT. Oxfords: Nordstrom Rack.

Loose fitting tees are my BFF right now. With my thickness expanding, this striped tee is a definite necessity and it supports the colors of my team! Flat shoes and comfy jeans are essential for a baseball game. Accessories are the key to giving your outfit some flair, as to avoid the boring jeans and t-shirt thing. Scarves, chunky bracelets and earrings are my go-to to add some glam.

Now you must go to a baseball game, right? You should. You won't regret it!

Also, if you like what you are reading, I would really love and appreciate if you would follow my bloggy blog, if you are not already doing so! I would like to expand & grow my blog, and you are the ones that make it possible! You can also 'Like' my Facebook page to get the most recent updates. Thanks again for reading and following! Love to you all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

This looks awesome! I will have to go to a ball game one day : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 
At July 13, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute photos love your outfit and love the new header!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At July 13, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Such a cute photo of you at the ball game :) Great blog, following :)

xxx,
Fashion Fractions

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home