<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Think Organic

6.16.2011

Think Organic

So I know this is totally random, but I have been seriously craving a grocery trip to Whole Foods Market. 

Many people have recommended it, and now that I live in the organic-loving state of the US, they are available on practically every corner!

Fate so has it that People magazine featured an entire Style Watch section on grocery shopping outfits! 

The top choice for celebrity groceries? Whole Foods. 

It's like the Vogue of grocery stores! Healthy, delicious food and great style inspiration. 

Here are my favorites:

Alessandra Ambrosia...LOVE her bag.

Ashley Greene

January Jones

Naomi Watts...great jacket!

Ryan Gosling...I am totally shopping at the one in LA now. You all know my love for Ryan Gosling. If not, you now do. Best-styled man in Hollywood.

I need to start buying fresh flowers for our kitchen table. They add a nice organic touch. Apparently Whole Foods has a wonderful selection! 

I am officially inspired to eat healthy and look fabulous while shopping for the goods!

What are your favorite healthy meals? Please share ideas! I need some organic yumminess in my life!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At June 16, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oatmeal...lots of oatmeal. the best breakfast ever and you can add chopped nuts, craisins, bananas, applesauce, and make it a feast to keep you healthy and full till lunchtime. Make a bunch and put it in the fridge for quick reheating....sprinkle with cinnamon and pour milk on top...Great for dieting....wonderful fiber. No better remedy for a bad tummy. It is like baby food for adults. YUM!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Ambrosia must be shopping for pants because she obviously forgot to put some on!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love all their outfits so cute, there aren't too many organic grocery stores in the city

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

organic food def makes you feel better!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

35% off in my store with the code:iloveyou !!
my store

 
At June 20, 2011 at 2:04 AM , Blogger D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I love that store. It's amazing. And that'd be so cool if you bump into celebrities!

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home