<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Mix Those Prints!

3.29.2011

Mix Those Prints!

Guess what?

I still don't have my camera.

I am still searching Google for pictures of the outfits I am creating in my mind.

I can't wait to post my own pictures! Until then...

Today's look is about using the plain white tee to create a polished look, but with some spunk.


Outfit #2
Wear this tee,


With this slouchy Free People cardigan,




Mix your prints to give your look a bit of edge! My personal fave is mixing a floral or polka dot with a stripe. 

DISCLAIMER: Whenever mixing prints, be sure to keep it paired with a neutral! You don't want to become the victim of what looks like a dress up party for 4-year-old girls or a nearly blind bag lady...

One word: yikes!

Good thing you have your white tee to keep you balanced!

Check out the celebrity parallel, Shenae Grimes from 90210.

 *All images found via google.com


Just substitute the grey knit for white and,

 Voilà!

You have an effortless & girly look, completely inspired by your basic white tee!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

love!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Austrie said...

i would kill for those shoes! but i don't have to...cuz they're only 29?! yes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home