<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Butter Half Shop!

6.06.2016

The Butter Half Shop!



Hi friends! How's it going?

Life has been BIZ-AY! I've been burning the midnight oil, literally and figuratively, over at The Butter Half. Between creating and testing recipes, working on shoots and my new shop, my schedule is full. And so is my heart and soul! I love working on projects and tackling goals.

I met one of my first huge goals and finally launched my Butter Half shop! I sell punny food tees and totes, because those are my main loves in life (beside my family and Netflix).



Aren't they cuuuute? It's a good everyday tee with a little extra summin' summin' and the totes are perfect for your farmer's market hauls this summer.

Would love for you to go check out the shop! Use code MISOHAPPY10 for 10% off your entire purchase. Code valid through Wednesday at 11:59pm PST.

Happy shopping!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2016 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Lindsey Crafter said...

That tote is an absolute HOOT--LOVE IT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home