<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : How To Prevent Baby Fever This Holiday Season

12.03.2015

How To Prevent Baby Fever This Holiday Season

Christmas card photos are officially complete, and that means I've spent my evening editing and comparing photos from past years. How do I have two HUGE boys already?! It's not fair. No way, Jose.

While getting them ready for bed tonight, I dressed Wes in Luke's Christmas pajamas from last year. I remember putting them in the closet a few months ago thinking, There is no way he will fit into these by Christmas! Sure enough, he fits them—and fills them out. Like a tank.

Needless to say, the baby fever is STRONG tonight. (<<< All caps and italics. That's how bad it is, people.) Looks like I better take my own advice in this article I wrote for What to Expect. You hoping the baby fever will skip you this year? You struggling to stay immune? I've got you covered, girl. Grab your how-to guide here.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes for you! ;)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2015 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Katie said...

They are looking so old and grown up! Precious photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home