<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 10 Valentine's Day Treats To Make With Your Kids

1.19.2016

10 Valentine's Day Treats To Make With Your Kids



I'm 90% sure my favorite holiday after Christmas and Thanksgiving is Valentine's Day. And not for the commercial aspect where it is another lame excuse to spend money and buy cheesy gifts like those horribly awesome stuffed bears that sing Elvis Presley songs. And I definitely don't think we need a specific day to tell others we love them—we should do that every day!

BUT. I do love it for the colors, and fun activities for little kids. Pink and red is a color combination that makes me happy. And who doesn't like to splatter hearts on every surface? Okay, a lot of people, but this lady lives for it.

You know what else is awesome about Valentine's Day? The treats! Now, if you don't agree that it is the best holiday for baked goods, you are definitely off your rocker. Nothing is cuter than heart-shaped cookies. NOTHING.

Naturally, I wrote a blog post roundup of 10 Valentine's Day treats you can actually make with your kids. No overly complicated recipes and instructions in sight. And they are all guaranteed to be delicious. Check out the post here!

Also, add my food blog, The Butter Half, to your reading list for more Valentine's Day goodies ideas this month. I have a heart pie I am posting later today. It's adorable and I think you all should make one.

Bon appétit, mes amours!

Image from my Swig sugar cookie recipe on the Butter Half

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home