<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 5 Cheesy Christmas Movies To Watch On Netflix This Week

12.21.2015

5 Cheesy Christmas Movies To Watch On Netflix This Week



1. A Christmas Kiss.  This one has a four star rating! It's so cheesy, it's fabulous! I hope you enjoy the awkward smoldering stares and smirks from the main character dude as much as I did. They deserve at least four stars!



2. 12 Dates of Christmas. My go-to Christmas movie with Amy Smart is Just Friends, but since that's not on Netflix, this one is a superb second option. And Zack Morris (I will never acknowledge him by his real name—don't even know it is is, and too lazy to Google) is an excellent second option to Ryan Reynolds!



3. I'll Be Home for Christmas. First things first... JTT! (This is quickly turning into a 90s teen celebrity fan club, for which I am not at all sorry. In fact! YOU'RE WELCOME. Also, this is a great update on JTT should you be wondering to where in the world he disappeared.) Second, this is one of those corny classics Christmas movies you watch as a tween, thinking it is, like, so totally awesome! And then you watch it 15 years later and have this expression plastered on your face the entire time...





4. The Mistle-Tones. Okay, this isn't even funny anymore. Apparently your only option when you are a washed-up 90s teen star is starring in marvelously awful Christmas movies. (I hear ABC Family is the studio preference, but Hallmark isn't a shabby option either.) And sometimes we get lucky and score two stars in one show! Tia and Tori are the dream team!



5. Holiday Engagement. I haven't watched this one yet, but based on the picture above and the terrible acting I just witnessed in the first 30 seconds, it's bound to be a winner!

Have the Merriest Christmas, everyone!

Image source 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At December 21, 2015 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

MistleTones was so cheesy but perfect for getting me in the Christmas spirit. I loved it!

 
At December 21, 2015 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

Oh "The Christmas Kiss" so cheesy but perfect. Hulu or Netflix made a second one which is equally cheesy and wonderful.

 
At December 22, 2015 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness-this post is right up my alley! I love these cheesy Christmas movies--and I always feel like Netflix is lacking in that department. I'm in the middle of Christmas Kiss right now and 12 Dates of Christmas is actually one of my favorites.

 
At December 27, 2015 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I actually really love I'll Be Home for Christmas and even own it on VHS because it is a classic in my book. And 12 Dates of Christmas is pure cheesy goodness yet I did get really sick of seeing the same story keep repeating, it was like ENOUGH ALREADY JUST FALL IN LOVE. yeah.

 
At December 31, 2015 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved it too! Haha.

 
At December 31, 2015 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

There is a second one?! I will have to put that on my list for next year.

 
At December 31, 2015 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Netflix is the kingpin of cheesy movies if you look hard enough! Just watch Titanic 2 (if it's still on there). It would take the Oscar for worst movie ever made, ironically. :)

 
At December 31, 2015 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We all need JTT in VHS form! And I didn't mind seeing Zack Morris's face over and over again. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home