<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

6.24.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday





Blouse: LOFT
Boyfriend denim: LOFT
Handbag: c/o Emilie M.
Shoes: similar
Watch: ASOS
Necklace: similar
Sunglasses: similar

1. This outfit is proof that I am thinking about finally being a grownup woman. You know in Breakfast at Tiffany's where Audrey Hepburn is talking about how she finds diamonds on women younger than 40 tacky? Well, I think I've hit the milestone in my life of that reverse where it doesn't feel out of touch wearing more classic, womanly pieces. If I could afford it, a pair of Louboutin pumps would feel right. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Forever 21 run, but a part of me is wondering if I am hitting the age cap on shopping there. Which leads me to a very important question... at what age is it no longer acceptable to shop there? Thirty? Forty that looks like 30? Problem is I am pretty cheap when it comes to fast and trendy fashion, so maybe it's really a question of when does the need to be trendy stop? Does it ever? I haz so many questionz.

2. Fact: There are more than 50 species of kangaroos (source).

3. Matt and I get in heated debates about The Bachelorette. It revolves around the issue of Josh. I just feel in my womanly heart that he isn't entirely trustworthy. He may want to settle down, but that still doesn't change the fact that he is a hot ex-baseball player who was probably also a lady player. I mean, why else would he be obsessed with the lie detector situation? He just couldn't leave it alone —red flag, my friends! Matt loves him. He has a bonafide man crush and defends him to the hills and back like they grew up together. And it drives me BONKERS. Don't hate me for saying this, but I really kinda like Nick. He may seem arrogant, but he has a boyish charm about him and I like that he seems a little sarcastic and goes for what he wants. I think Andi needs someone like that with her excessive commanding of "stahhhhhhppp" and her straightforward approach to things.

4. This video goes perfectly with the next question. I started laughing as I was watching it, so Luke walked over and pointed at the people and said, "thas ver-wey naughty." Now we just need to instill that mentality in him until he is at least 20.

5. Would you rather be able to reread your favorite book for the first time or relive your favorite first kiss?

(And here is Luke acting like a dinosaur. New style pose, anyone?)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At June 24, 2014 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

I love how calm your husband is in that pic....lol
and casual chic outfits are the best.... 50 species of Kangaroo? I thought there was one

Happy Medley

 
At June 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Love your outfit! Perfect for our family pictures in Utah this summer!

1. Read this article and laugh your head off (it explains when to stop shopping at F21) http://thoughtcatalog.com/kristen-l/2014/06/27-things-you-must-say-goodbye-to-at-27/.

2. Woah!

3. I like Josh! I don't feel like Andi has given him a fair chance. I'm with Matt! :)

4. I can't watch the video bc I am at work, but I will watch later.

5. Oh I would totally relive my favorite kiss!!!!

 
At June 24, 2014 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love how casual and comfy this outfit is -- but still put together. You look great! Annnnd book. Kiss was anticlimactic and weird, haha. Oh teenagers!

 
At June 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM , Blogger lesleigh // pearls on a string said...

I'm a sucker for a white button-up! I think it looks chic and effortless paired with nearly anything. I love it with your jeans and cute flats! And book, definitely favorite book for the first time!

Lesleigh
pearls on a string

 
At June 25, 2014 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

super cute outfit as usual! omg josh was my favorite till last episode! the lie detector was a TOTAL red flag

 
At June 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is the most calm and gentle soul :)

 
At June 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you read my mind! This is totally my outfit! :) And that article had me in tears from laughing and being a little depressed, haha. I love TC!

 
At June 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Kodi! Amen to awkward teenage kissing :/

 
At June 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Lesleigh! What is your favorite book?

 
At June 30, 2014 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Thank you for agreeing with me, Anne! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home