<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Dream Kitchen

3.09.2014

My Dream Kitchen

one | two | three | four

Every time I am pinning home design ideas on Pinterest, I always find myself wishing there was some sort of app to input all of my images that will spit out my dream house. I am sure that would be a crazy impossible algorithm to compute, but wouldn't that be such a wonderful addition to Pinterest? In case they ever add that feature, just remember you heard it here first, k? ;)

Anyway, after years of putting together my home board, I finally know what my dream kitchen looks like! Should an architect, contractor and a million dollars come walking my way, I will hand them this image and say, "Have at it!"

What does your dream kitchen look like?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2014 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Leah said...

Beautiful inspiration! Love this style of kitchen.

 
At March 12, 2014 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! And thank you, Pinterest! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home