<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

10.23.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Shirt: Target (couldn't find online link, but it's in-stores). Pants: LOFT (similar). Necklace: LOFT (similar). Flats: F21.

1) We have a pink wig floating around the house, and everyone who enters has to take a photo with it. Kind of like the whole Flat Stanley project, except this wig hasn't traveled... yet. Should we start The Wig Project in the blogosphere?

2) Fact: It is impossible to hum while plugging your nose (source). Try it. Warning: You may run the risk of passing out or bursting an eardrum if you attempt this too vigorously.

3) In case you aren't obsessed with the lives of celebrities like me and missed the big news, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel tied the knot! And another one bites the dust.

4) Luke has 5 teeth now. The great tooth count is increasing at an alarming rate. My nerves are a bit frazzled with it all (crying, there is a lot of it). Matt and I decided he kind of looks like Chucky when he squishes his eyes and cheeks and shows off those chompers. It's kind of messed up and scary, I know, but it's the truth. I will not link that one up even though it is Halloween. I am still traumatized from sneakily watching one of the 1,547 Chucky movies behind the couch as a 5-year old when I was supposed to be in bed. That's what you get for having older brothers, mixed with blatantly disobeying your parents. Let's just say I usually learn the hard way.

5) Speaking of freaky horror movie killers, would you rather be the target of Jason from Halloween, or Freddy? Oh wait, they already made a terrible movie about that.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At October 23, 2012 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Katie said...

those shoes are adorable!! what a cute outfit!

 
At October 23, 2012 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Cute outfit!

 
At October 23, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Totally embarrassed to admit I tried to do #2 as soon as I read it! HAh!

 
At October 23, 2012 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Moe Talks A Lot said...

Found you via the Wiegand's and I wondered if your were LDS then found your mormon fashion blogger button, haha.

moetalksalot.blogspot.com

 
At October 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Hahaha! I tried #2 as soon as I read it. Crazy!

And your comment about Luke getting in lots of teeth reminded me of Rachel of TunesandSpoons saying that her boobs were living on constant fear once her daughter had teeth. :)

 
At October 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you make me laugh. and i remember watching one of the thousands of scream movies far too young and being scared for weeks.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Camila Carneiro said...

I loved your flats, so girly :)
I'm a new follower!

xoxo
Camila.

camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

 
At October 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

So cute and comfy..2 things I am all about!!
Ashley:)

 
At October 23, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger his little lady said...

I do have to say that the 13 year-old fan girl inside of me died a little bit when JT officially became a married man. You are adorable, girl! Loving your style!!! ;)
xo TJ

 
At October 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

Please pass that pink wig around! :D That would be fantastic! haha!
And I totally tried humming with my nose plugged... couldn't do it! You look so cute! I love this casual outfit.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous parfums said...

i love it so nice looking so nice blog .
Parfum pas cher

 
At October 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your outfit and I tried to hum with my nose plugged and I couldn't.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At October 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Nicole @ Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces said...

Hi! So glad I found you. You are simply adorable.

Nicole
www.pencilskirtsandnoodlenecklaces.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home