<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Channeling My Inner Audrey

9.07.2012

Channeling My Inner Audrey


Blouse: Thrifted. Denim: LOFT (similar). Flats: City Classified. Necklace: H&M (similar).

I'm a firm believer that every girl has an inner Audrey Hepburn in her. You may be a lover of diamonds and Tiffany's. The pageboy, pixie hairdo may suit you beautifully. Perhaps you always looks chic even if you are wearing a garbage bag. My Audrey forte is cropped pants and classic, black flats. So simple. So grand.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At September 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

You look beautiful! I love those black flats, so elligant

xxClassic & Bubbly

 
At September 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Grace Marie said...

You thrifted that blouse??

Love.

You look gorgeous and glowy - as always.

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

my Audi A4 is is black, sleek, and sexy.
therefore she is named AUDrey Hepburn tehehe
xo the egg out west.

 
At September 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Audrey is one of my faves. You've got the look down great with the cropped pants and the flats!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love wearing something that just makes you feel like Audrey. Those are my favourite fashion days!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At September 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So simple and elegant! You are gorgeous!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very "Audrey". I am always a fan of a simple, classic look like this. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At September 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

You look so tan! I love that color on you :)
Modern Modest Beauty

 
At September 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love everything about this outfit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home