<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

9.11.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Tee: Anthropologie (similar). Denim: Paige Denim. Hat: Madewell (similar--only $16!). Platforms: Mina's (similar). Scarf: LOFT (similar).

1) The space just beyond the foot of our bed is the perfect size for impromptu Broadway performances and interpretive dances. I like to let my light shine on the stage from time to time (even if I look like a tripping dodo as demonstrated above). Or perhaps it is just my yearning for season 2 of Smash to begin.

2) Fact: 1 out of every 100 Germans is genetically immune to HIV (source). A mind-blowing, inspirationally chilling article.

3) For those of you that use Google Analytics, there is a beta system called Real-Time. It shows you how many visitors are on your site in real-time (imagine that!) as it tracks the amount of time they spend on your site and at what specific URL. I feel like a creep when I use it, like a cyber peeping Tom if you will, even though the visitors are the ones lurking about my interwebz. Huh? I'm confused too.

4) Luke's legs are so fat that they get stuck in-between the bars of his crib. Let me elaborate on that; they are so fat I am getting to the point where I need Crisco to wedge them out of the bars of his crib.

5) If you lived in Grease, would you rather run with the Pink Ladies and T-Birds clan, or the Sandy/cheerleader and jock crew? If we're replaying my more youthful days, I'd be a Pink Lady. Funky hair, rebels without a cause, and singing in musicals literally summed up my teenage years. Either way, there are Peter Pan collars for daaays. 

And one more for good measure...

6) Remember Tony & Tina cosmetics (this picture is from 1999!)? I couldn't get enough of the glitter. Oh, the glitter! I need to get those glamazon glittery eyes going on again. 

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At September 11, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I would definitely want to be part of Sandy's cheerleader crew! Such a cute post! Love this outfit. That hat is so fantastic, and the shoes are amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At September 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

first. this outfit is adorable. those heels are just amazing.
second. i would def run with sandy and the cheerleaders. :)

http://www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At September 11, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Such a beautiful outfit, love the hat and the shoes are.to.die.for!

Sarah XxX

 
At September 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger jackie said...

LOVE the hot pink wedges. and I'd totally be a Pink Lady with you. they look like they have so much more fun than the lame cheerleaders!

 
At September 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

this outfit is so fun! and i totally would've been a pink lady too ;)

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

 
At September 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Daer0n said...

Love the entire outfit! I especially love the shoes and the hat.

 
At September 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Oooh my, I love your top!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

 
At September 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

You look awesome!!

xx

 
At September 12, 2012 at 2:42 AM , Blogger ZADIN said...

2. Interesting article about HIV.
3. very funny.

Love the post.

www.zadinblog.com

 
At September 12, 2012 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

love your tee, hat and shoes! so fun!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At September 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

You are killing it in this look! The hat is to die for!
And I totally ate up your points here...especially envious that your baby has chubby legs. I am working on plumping Veronica up;)

 
At September 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

floppy hats and punky pink wedges... love this outfit lady! I would definitely be a Pink Lady... waving the flag as my greaser boyfriend drag races down the strip! haha so fun to imagine
xx
Here&Now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home