<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

8.21.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Dress: c/o JUNIEblake. Boots: MIA. Jewelry: LOFT, H&M.

1) If you weren't already in the know, dressing like a cowgirl is all the rage these days. And acting like a chameleon by blending in with your surroundings. They should make a movie about it. Wait... they already did. It's called Rango. Except it's about a boy chameleon with Jack Sparrow's voice. If we're rating movies in the Siskel & Ebert fashion here, I give it one thumb up and one thumb down, for a grand total of meh.

2) Fact: The opposite of déja vu is called 'jamais vu' (source). What the crap is that? According to my trusty little friend, Wikipedia, whom I overly rely on for everything (didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe everything you read on the internets? So true, but boring nonetheless), jamais vu is the sensation of not recognizing something that you definitely do indeed know. Sounds like my brain after having a baby. Or a fancy name for dementia.

3) When the lady at the flower shop tells you to buy the more expensive flower because it will live longer, she is lying. My hydrangeas that were supposed to live for a week died in a matter of 2 days. Looks like my mom's green thumb is not hereditary.

4) I mentioned this on Facebook and Twitter the other day, but Luke does this strange, hybrid growl cry now. He literally sounds like a baby version of the BYU cougar.

5) Would you rather be half your height or double the length of your feet?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At August 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I will keep that in mind about the flowers! That dress is gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Michelle Michel said...

Hydrangeas will live forever. They die and come back alive! I swear it! My mom has had a hydrangea bush in our backyard for years. It dies, looks hopeless and then all the sudden in full bloom! Don't give up! You can do it!!

 
At August 21, 2012 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

i love your random thing or twosdays!! i would definitely rather double the length of my feet since they are on the small side-also i'm only 5'2 so cutting that in half would make me toddler size ;)

 
At August 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love that colour on you it really suits and you look so tanned!

my pale ghost skin is jealous.

 
At August 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

love the dress!!

I just put up some really cute stuff in my shop. stop by if ur interested.

called_2tell@yahoo.com

 
At August 21, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the booties!!!

Follow each other???

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com******

 
At August 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger austin + courtney said...

I love hydrangeas! My husband got me some once and the very next day I woke up and they were completely wilted and withered up! I was devastated, so I went to trusty google and I found some article that told me to boil water and wrap the bouquet in paper towels then pour the boiling water into the vase and set them in it. A few hours later my hydrangeas were perky again! I was shocked but so excited, who knew??

 
At August 21, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Vogue Sky said...

What an amazing dress, you look beautiful!

 
At August 21, 2012 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

i love your dress! i've been eyeing that on junieblake's website for weeks now, haha! :)

p.s. i looooove wikipedia! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

 
At August 21, 2012 at 10:26 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

how have we never virtually met before?
oh, the humanity!

newest and truest follower, friend!

xo the egg out west.

 
At August 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a stunning dress! Looks amazing on you.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At August 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The color of this dress is amazing!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The color of this dress is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home