<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Just An Outfit

8.16.2012

Just An Outfit

Shirt, Pants, Bracelet: LOFT. Hat: Target. Platforms: JellyPop Shoes. Bag: Madewell. Tassle earrings: Sprightly So.
Today I have nothing to say other than here is my outfit I wore yesterday. Oh, and I added a whole new line of items to my shop, including the awesome tassle earrings I am wearing above. They are rad. Hey, you should buy some. Use code FALL12 for 20% off your purchase. The end.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At August 16, 2012 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think you look adorable! I have been looking for a pair of shoes like that for quite some time!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.

 
At August 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

Your just so naturally gorgeous! (:

 
At August 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love that bag so much, i think i need one!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Kira said...

Cute, love the color of your pants!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Oh freak! I love that tote! And those tassel earrings? I die, I die!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

i really like the yellow paired with the mint ... good combo!
Jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At August 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey, this look is adorable! i love the color combination here. those mint green pants look amazing on you and pairing them with that striped yellow top was unexpected but totally works. like how you matched the bracelet to the pants-the whole outfit comes together in that amazing way that only people with a truly great sense of style can pull off. you look wonderful.
<3 www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com

 
At August 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cute together. AH! I cant wait to it cools down around here (New England) and I can start wearing outfits like this again.

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

 
At August 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE those heels! you look so adorable.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At August 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Allie said...

that tote! soooo cute. also im fairly certain im wearing that same top today :)

 
At August 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very cute outfit, I love your bag!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Love this outfit and your pink lipstick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home