<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

8.07.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Blouse: Thrifted. Scarf: Vintage. Skirt: c/o DownEast Basics. Belt: LOFT. Heels: GUESS.
1) Boom! New blog design. I always love a fresh new design. It's almost as good as completely rearranging all of the furniture in the house. Almost. At least our blind chihuahua, Benny, won't assume any new head injuries from this change.

2) Fact: According to some random statistic I found about the internet, there were 3.146 billion email accounts worldwide in 2011 (source). That still leaves half of the world without an email account. How do those people survive!?

3) I don't understand why anyone in their right mind watches Fashion Police on E. Let's dissect this, shall we? The fact that it looks like Joan Rivers goes under the knife every week and then has the nerve to get on national television to talk about how terrible people look makes NO SENSE. I would never listen to any fashion advice she has to give. Ever. And for the record, I don't think her insulting schtick is funny. I'll stick to watching the the Rachel Zoe Project, Joan.

4) Speaking of pop culture, I just found out yesterday that Adam Levine is single and has been for a few solid months. What rock have I been living under? Looks like I need to subscribe to a hard copy of People, because clearly my web browsing skills just aren't cutting it these days.

5) Would you rather become best friends with your favorite celebrity (who would it be!?) or receive 5 years worth of free gasoline?
 

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At August 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Love your new blog design. I just had mine redesigned too!
Check it out!
This outfit is so cute! I love all the different colors..the flow together so well.

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

So I have crawled out from under my blogging rock to write you a comment! LOVE the new redesign! I'm currently rearranging furniture in the new house, so I'm getting my fix over here as well.

I would choose BFF with a celebrity, mostly because you'd be included on the awesome trips, meals and parties, not to mention the SWAG. Holy goodness the SWAG... so I think with all of that, gas wouldn't be so much of an issue. Shallow, hm?

Britt
The Secondhand Magpie

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

how DO they survive without email???? oh and 5 years free gas?? sign me up :)

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the new design and your polka dot shirt.

and i think i would take the celbrity BFF as i don't have a car so petrol would be rather pointless for me.

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Joke said...

Your shoes! I love your shoes. That's all I have to say! ;)

 
At August 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

You look so pretty, love the polka dot top!

I thought Adam Levine was a certified playa playa, so I never thought he'd ever actually be IN a relationship. I do still love him though, he's easy on the eyes.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At August 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Love the blog design! And loving your skirt as well, you look amazing! And I would rather be friends with my favourite celebrity, for sure!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

what a lovely outfit :)






chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this outfit... and I am not sure what those people are doing with out an email account. ha-ha

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Anne said...

Love the dotted blouse, and the blog layout is so sharp! And free gas, all the way...

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Loving this look!!! From head to toe it's gorgeous.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

Pretty new blog design!
I totally agree about Fashion Police, and yet I still get sucked into watching it sometimes. Probably because I appreciate the opinions of Guilana Rancic.
Oh, and I think I would choose 5 years worth of free gasoline...less drama with that choice!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I had no idea he was single, either. Apparently we live under the same rock.

 
At August 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

5 years of free gas for sure! :)

 
At August 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new blog design!
And ugh, I completely agrees about Fashion Police. That show is ridiculous, and that stupid woman doesn't know what she's talking about. I mean, come on. Take a look in the mirror yourself, for once.

And I would choose the celebrity, but I don't know who! There are too many sexy male celebrities out there to choose from ;D
- Rhiannon
laviedelamourx.blogspot.com

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Elli said...

super outfit!!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

You look fabulous lady! I'm loving high waisted full skirts these days, they are so comfy, girly, and flattering.

Oh gas would be so boring, I'd take the BFF with a celebrity for sure. And it would Christian Bale for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home