<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Sprightly So

12.28.2011

Sprightly So

 
Sweater: LOFT. Shirt: LOFT. Dress: LOFT. Tights: Target, H&M. Booties: Charlotte Russe. Necklaces: Sprightly So, vintage, LOFT. Bracelets: Sprightly So, F21.

I think tight layering is my new favorite thing. 

a) it keeps me warmy when it is chilly outside.
b) it gives me double the tight options for my outfits. hooray.

In other news, I finally opened a real online shop for my jewelry line, Sprightly So! Hooray, hooray.

Have you heard of Storenvy? If you are looking to start a shop, I highly recommend it. Etsy is cool and all, but it is just so overwhelmingly huge now that it's hard to get your product noticed. And they charge you a small percentage for each item listed. Thumbs down. This girl likes free stuff, and Storenvy is free.

Anyway, I really hope you will all go and check it out. I have new items up in the shop, and I have expanded the brand to other accessories and vintage things! There is some wicked-cool stuff. 

You can click on the "shop" tab above to read more about my Sprightly So or just click here to go straight to the store. 

Let me know what you think! I'm thuper-duper exthited :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great outfit!! you look so adorable.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At December 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Chaos and Coffee said...

SUPER cute stuff and oh.my.word. if you aren't the cutest preggo I have ever seen.

 
At December 28, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Wow, that is so amazing! How exciting! Love this outfit as well. Such beautiful colours and fantastic accessories, of course!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 29, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

i checked out your website!
so cute ..congrats loveee

i hope you do super good and
your business just keeps going up!




xoxo
Melina ♥


ps: can't wait to see the baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home