<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Conference Weekend!

10.01.2011

Conference Weekend!

The first week in October is always a special time for me and the hubs. Why? Because it is General Conference time!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Mormon (also known as LDS)!

image source
General Conference occurs twice a year, once in October and once in April. Here the leaders of the LDS church talk about how we can all draw closer to Jesus Christ and how to enhance our lives so we can be happy! It always brings me peace and comfort to hear the wise words of these accomplished men and women.

If you are curious about what I believe, you can go here today and watch, listen or read the conference session! 

What do you believe?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 1, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

I have been to the Mormon Temple twice. I am not Mormon but it is an inspiring place. I am glad you are having a great week. Cheers!

 
At October 1, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I hope you have a wonderful, inspiring weekend.

 
At October 2, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful blog!!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

i hope you had an amazing, relaxing, and inspiring weekend!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

 
At October 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

I am open to all religions! I just want to be the best person I can be ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home