<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dear Wes, Let's Go On An Adventure

2.25.2015

Dear Wes, Let's Go On An Adventure





Dear Wes,

Since the day you were born, life has been an adventure. Even your entrance into this world was trailblazing its own course. I admire that about you. Yes, I know you aren't even a year and a half old yet, but I know your spirit, and it is one with a fiery passion. One that I am sure will thirst for exciting journeys and fascinating experiences.

For now, I get to introduce you to the tiniest sliver of the world as we go on our own adventures. You are strapped on my back and off we go. To the ocean to find seashells and starfish; around town exploring hidden treasures and sharing a cup of chocolate ice cream; soaking in that sunny Vitamin D and inhaling the fresh air on a day hike.

This is what living looks and feels like.

Thank you for being my little pal. I am lucky I get to explore the world with you, and see it through the wonder and awe of your eyes. I wish you a life full of love, curiosity, and adventure.

Love,

Mama

(P.S. I am wearing Wes in the LÍLLÉ Baby carrier in charcoal and I absolutely love it.)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rhiannon! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home