<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.06.2015

A Random Thing Or Two-sday






Thrifted Cardigan Sweater (similar)
Liberty Sage High Low "Boyfriend" Tee c/o
LOFT White Cropper Jeans
Sperry Top-Sider Biscayne Leopard Boat Shoes c/o
1000 Shillings Grace Necklace c/o (get 30% off your entire purchase with code '2015'!)
H&M Ivory Knit Beanie (similar)
LOFT Chunky Sunglasses (similar)

1. I used to be an anti-white after Labor Day type of person. I suppose I am just an 80-year old woman inside who sticks to particular habits when it comes to certain fashion decisions. But thanks to Pinterest, I realized winter whites are a thing, and they are actually a really great thing. This outfit made me feel like a million bucks and I wore it two days in a row. It's a flipping miracle I didn't get on anything on it until the second day. At least it was homemade sweet pork I managed to dribble all over my shirt, so I guess it wasn't in vain.

2. Fact: If Wikipedia were a book, it would be more than two billion pages long (source)!

3. If you haven't entered the giveaway for one of these necklaces I am wearing from 1000 Shillings, come over here and do it! There are necklaces, bracelets and scarves to choose from. You will love them!

4. Last weekend while we were out and about, we overheard two elderly ladies talking about their riveting social life. The gray-haired gal with the fanny pack and jazzy red lipstick said, "Oh, you mean the guy with the glass eye who eats roadkill?" to her equally fabulous partner in crime. Matt and I looked to each other as we walked by and busted up laughing. Absolutely one of the most fantastic bits of gossip on which I've ever had the pleasure of eavesdropping.

5. Would you rather eat 10 pounds of cheese or a large bucket of peanut butter (with nothing to drink) all in one sitting?

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At January 6, 2015 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sweater.


Nightchayde

 
At January 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are the cutest! i love that sweater.

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great monochromatic look!
xoxo - Kate Style Petite

 
At January 6, 2015 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

Love this cleansing palette! Super cute beanie too :)
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 
At January 7, 2015 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

cheese. for sure.

 
At January 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

SUCH a great thrift find!

 
At January 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rhi! xo

 
At January 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Kate! :)

 
At January 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Kathleen! That's a beautiful way of putting my feelings for this outfit :)

 
At January 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Could you imagine the suffocating feeling PB would cause? Yowza!

 
At January 8, 2015 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Erin @ Love, the Campbells said...

Ahh your outfit Abbey is completely dreamy! I'm still a 90 year old thinker of no white after Labor Day but this is so perfect on you. You swayed me to the dark side my dear. Or should I say light side...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home