<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Have Some Exciting News!

11.20.2014

I Have Some Exciting News!



I have some REALLY exciting news I've been waiting to share! And, no, I am not pregnant ;) Remember how I started "The Steal" last year, about a week before Wes was born? I have a knack for doing crazy things when I am pregnant (and I promise I really am not this time around), and it didn't really carry on because life happened and I had two babies to take care of. Well, I am feeling a lot more settled now and I am soooo incredibly excited to breathe life into this idea again, but with a new updated shop!

Allow me to introduce you to Gumption Shop! It is an Instagram shop where I will be selling adorable pieces of clothing at the wholesale price. I will be hand-selecting a couple of items per week that I love and it will be like a flash sale in that they will be listed in very limited amounts and sizes are go quickly. All you do is leave your PayPal email and the size you want in the comments. Once all payments are made within 24 hours, I order the item and ship it out within 48 hours of receiving it. The shipping is a flat rate of $6, which is only within the United States right now (APO included) unless it is a large or bulky item. If the invoice isn't paid within 24 hours, it goes to the next buyer, and if the item is not available from my distributor by the time I go to order, I will let you know.

After briefly opening up my online boutique a couple of years ago, I realized how marked up amazing, must-have clothing really is, and I am obsessed with finding the best deal for quality, cute items. Well, it doesn't really get better than this and I am thrilled to you get to take part in the deals through Gumption Shop!

Please follow along with Gumption Shop on Instagram (@gumptionshop) and tag your friends, sister, mom, grandma and anyone you know who loves a good deal! Also, this is a fabulous time to grab something for the holidays, whether you are treating yourself or the gals in your life. Check out the first sweater up for sale here and an amazing pair of jogger pants here!

Thanks for sharing this new adventure with me and happy shopping, friends!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2014 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Abbey! What a fun adventure! I can't wait to check it out.

 
At November 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

This sounds so incredible! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At November 26, 2014 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Shannon! :)

 
At November 26, 2014 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Bri! That means a lot! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home