<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Happy Sweatshirt

9.17.2014

The Happy Sweatshirt







Dallas Clayton Happy Champ Pullover Sweatshirt
LOFT Super Skinny Jeans in Black
Sperry Top-Sider Biscayne Boat Shoe c/o DSW
Forever 21 Round Sunglasses
H&M Yellow Handbag (similar)

"Find something that makes you happy and use it to make others happy."

That Dallas Clayton knows what he is talking about. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists. I always find myself enchanted with everything he creates, so naturally this pullover was a must-have so I can take his art with me wherever I go. I know I can't shut up about him, but when I find a good thing I can't help but overshare. (And no, I am not receiving any dolla' dolla' bills to share this with you, I just honestly love his art.) Be sure to check out more of his awesome work here.

Have a happy day! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2014 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look amazing! love that sweatshirt.

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

 
At September 21, 2014 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rhiannon! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home