<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Tisket, A Tasket, A Post Of An Outfit

1.16.2014

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Post Of An Outfit


 Top: Home. Skirt: Made by my mama. Boots: Target. Scarf: H&M (similar). Lips: MAC Rebel.

I wore this outfit last Sunday and I must admit that black is slowly creeping in and taking over my closet (along with that messy top knot that's made a permanent residence on my head). It's such a good option for mothers. A) You don't have to think about what to wear... it goes with practically everything. B) It is slimming. C) It hides smudges, dirt and any other unsightly stain that winds up on a mom on a daily basis.

The end.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 16, 2014 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That top is so rad!

 
At January 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this outfit! You look so completely comfortable in it!!

Jenna
www.visionsofvogue.com

 
At January 17, 2014 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Ah, I love your sweater-tee. Such a fun print! I feel you on the black. We've been having a pretty gloomy winter and I've been wearing a lot of darker colors too. I should chose more color! xo

 
At January 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Brightly and Free said...

This outfit is adorable! I love your blog; so happy to have found it! - Courtney

www.brightlyandfree.blogspot.com

 
At February 8, 2014 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

you are cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home