<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : This Is How We Do It

8.12.2013

This Is How We Do It


Our days in Heber consist of apple picking and eating aplenty, running around in our bare feet, practicing the fine art of hooliganism with cousins, family jibber jabber, playing games and laughing until I pee my pants (that is no joke, and I feel like it deserves a post of its own in a few days to come so stay tuned if you would like to relish in secondhand embarrassment on my behalf) and lots of quality naps. Do you like my sleepy face? That's me freshly waking up from a glorious 2 hour nap! 

In the iconic words of the BSB, this is how we do it. 

Can I please oh please stay forever?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 12, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Jennifer Prod said...

love hooliganism and laughing until i pee my pants (i thought i was the only one that admitted to the latter) the last time it happened was at my naked cake party: http://apartment-wife.com/2013/08/03/naked-cake-party-in-the-streets/

 
At August 12, 2013 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

Wee man looks so much like his Mamma after a wee haircut.
What a cutie.
You are so blessed with great family. Looks like you had a magical vacation! Thanks for sharing with us.

 
At August 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable photos! looks like a great time with your family.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2013 at 4:34 PM , Blogger P. said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Did you seriously just quote the BSB like that!? That's hilarious!

I have laughed till I peed my pants. More times than I would like to admit but... anyway. ;)

xo,
Ana Paula
{Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

 
At August 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny, I went to high school with Brittany!

 
At August 13, 2013 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

dreamy dreamy dreamy. You and Luke are such a handsome pair!!!

 
At August 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Jan said...

I cannot be more envious of your vacation! Luke is such a cutiepie!

Jan Loves

 
At August 16, 2013 at 7:10 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

SO adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home