<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.23.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Tee: LOFT (similar). Skirt: LOFT (similar). Hat: Boutique (similar). Sandals: Payless. Bracelet: H&M (similar).

1) Today was my first time using the tripod to take "official" outfit photos. I'm taking it one step at a time with these solo photos. Ideally I would have ventured outside to the great outdoors, but I didn't dare. I am not brave enough for those shenanigans yet. It's bad enough posing for a picture randomly on the street with strangers gawking, but with a tripod? And a kid waiting on the side in a stroller? That takes it to an entirely different narcissistic level that this girl just isn't ready for. Someday though. Someday! And I truly applaud those fashion bloggers that solely take their own photos with a tripod. You people are the real deal!

2) Fact: According to Zillow, the White House is worth an estimated $287 million (source).

3) I know, I know, we are all freaking out about the royal baby and all have dreams of our children either a) marrying him or b) becoming his best chap at boarding school and university, but seriously. I really am not opposed to encouraging Luke and Baby Numero Dos to become Oxford-attending geniuses and finding their way around royal best friendships with the little prince. Also, Matt suggested we name our bambino William last night. That is no joke. I think he and I have devised the same royal crashing plots unbeknownst to one another (reason 3,437,981 why I adore that man).

4) This film is all kinds of beautiful and lovely (thanks for bringing it to my attention, Tisse!). Makes me want to do something similar in regards to documentation with this pregnancy, capturing those precious moments as they enter the world and the first few days after. That type of footage is priceless.

5) Would you rather never have to shower or never have to use the bathroom? Both would be incredibly convenient, right?

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At July 23, 2013 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You look AMAZING! He is too cute!

XOXO -Kimberly-
http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 
At July 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

The pictures turned out so well - and you look beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so amazing!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

i mean, you're the cutest thing ever!!

xo The Egg

 
At July 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

cute :) love the hat




ChocolateFashionCoffee

 
At July 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Jan said...

You make getting pregnant look so damn pretty. I have now set the bar for myself pretty high. :D Oh and I have no idea what to pick between the choices in #5. Haha!

Jan Loves

 
At July 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

William is a fantastic name! Although I'm a bit biased ;) Considering I'm heading in there like 500 times a day, I would definitely go without using the bathroom!

 
At July 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM , Blogger P. said...

Hahaha! I feel the same way about going on the streets to take pictures of myself! No way José! Not gonna happen any time soon. I'm okay within the confines of my home, or in the backyard, or in the front yard. But even then, I usually end up deleting everything and posting some random selfies.

Also, you make a super cute pregnant girl. :)

xo,

Ana Paula

 
At July 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Tisse said...

First off, your pregnant cuteness is off the charts! Second off, hands down not going to the bathroom. And third off, if you would like to follow along with that beautiful mama from the film on instagram, you can find her @ameliaalicerose... her feed is all kinds of lovely. xoxo

 
At July 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute pic of you and your son!!! I loved being pregnant....such an amazing experience. love the preggers outfit.

www.fashion-a-holic.com

 
At July 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I love these random posts of yours. It seems like you have a love for clothes from LOFT. I adore that store!

 
At August 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

My gosh I haven't even braved the tripod/solo picture taking yet... I wouldnt even know where to start haha oh and my children? I can see it now... that camera wouldn't last two seconds! You on the other hand... fabulous job as usual! and I think I would have to go with never showering because seriously... I hate wet hair. With a passion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home