<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Park City!

8.05.2013

Park City!


Why is it the events we always plan and look forward to for months and months just end in a flurry of time? I guess time really does fly when you are having fun, and fun we had! Bundles of it. 

This last weekend we joined in on the raucous Murray family reunion festivities in Park City, UT. We stayed in a beautiful resort villa up in the mountains and it was bliss. Pure, green, nose-drying bliss. But seriously, someone should have reminded me how dry it is here. Luke has officially turned into a crocodile and I am pretty sure my nasal cavity might collapse. But, alas! A little dry skin and the occasional nose bleed is definitely worth the beauty of the scenery and yummy goodness of all things Park City. 

We were all mopey and cry babies when we had to say our goodbyes, but now we just have to plan another trip to take away the sadness those stinky goodbyes bring. Babymoon, anyone?

Fortunately, Luke and I don't have to officially give our send-offs to Utah just yet. We now get to spend another week in Heber with my parents and half of my enormously large sibling pool. Three cheers for Heber, the cutest small town in America and family!

"I sustain myself with the love of family." - Maya Angelou

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At August 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh this looks so fun!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 5, 2013 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your shirt from??

 
At August 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anthropologie, and it makes for the best maternity shirt, ever! :)

 
At August 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i LOVE your shirt! the colors are so pretty and it hangs well. looks like a fun trip! i love heber too! we are putting a cafe rio there in the next couple of months! :)

 
At August 5, 2013 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

sounds like heaven! I miss Utah summers!

 
At August 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. You are so cute!

 
At August 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Style After Hours said...

Your family is so darling! Isn't Park City amazing? I love it!

webberwonderland.blogspot.com

 
At August 6, 2013 at 2:04 AM , Blogger GS said...

Such incredible photos, looks like you had such a great time!
Beautiful family!

-Jade
gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

 
At August 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

you look adorable momma and looks like you had a wonderful time! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At August 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger P. said...

What a lovely quote by Maya Angelou! It is so true!! :) I live very far from my family (they're all in Argentina), but having my husband and my daughters with me strengthens me and makes any place I go with them, my home. :)

xo,
Ana Paula
{Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

 
At August 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS family!!!

 
At August 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay you guys are adorable as always!!! and isn't family the best?? I absolutely love seeing my little ones with their aunts and uncles... or cousins... or grandparents. There is nothing like it! Enjoy your family time my friend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home