<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Day In Salt Lake

8.07.2013

A Day In Salt Lake


Consider any posts while I am here in Utah as a grand photo dump.

We spent the last day with Matt's family gallivanting around Temple Square in Salt Lake City and taking pictures like we were part of the wedding factory that is the Salt Lake Temple. Because I am pretty much that person that is always like, "Okay guys, let's take a picture!" So sue me. This girl is making memories by the memory card full. 

I don't have anything particular to say other than my family is awesome and I love them. I'll let the photos tell the rest of the story because A) I am using my parents' computer to edit my photos and format my posts and the screen is so huge I keep getting dizzy and feel like I am going to fall off the chair if I stare at the screen any longer and B) a picture is worth a thousand words! 

P.S. For all of you that asked where my shirt is from in my last post, I got it from Anthropologie, and it is my favorite non-maternity maternity shirt on the planet.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Your posts are making me homesick for UT!!!

 
At August 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM , Blogger P. said...

I love that place! And I love what's inside of it more than anything. :)

xo,
Ana Paula
{Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

 
At August 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Victoria - WTPP said...

Haha im that person too, if i forget my camera i will go back for it..a memory isnt complete without a good photo!

 
At August 8, 2013 at 5:40 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

you have the cutest family ever! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

 
At August 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Jan said...

I feel like your tummy and Luke are both getting bigger every time I visit your blog! Oh and your family is so picture perfect! :)

Jan Loves

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home