<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Style That Bump

7.01.2013

Style That Bump

Top to Bottom: Lynzy | Me | Emily | Laura | Tiffany

Happiest of Mondays to you!

Here is the second round of Style That Bump, where we give you maternity style inspiration and show you how to wear five different looks.

This week I had work wear. Well, my job is to be a SAHM, but if I did go to work I would wear high-waisted dresses all the days long. They accentuate the bump in a cute way and don't cut ya right in the gut. Also, this style of dress can grow with the bump (although it may be a little short in the very end, but who really has time to worry about such piddly things?). You can see more of my dress in this post here, because yes, I used recycled photos since Luke had a fever and cough all weekend. I was about 14 weeks in these photos in case you were wondering (I told you high-waisted dresses do wonders to dress the baby belly!).

Be sure to check out how Lynzy, Emily, Laura, and Tiffany styled their bumps!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay well you're adorable pretty much whatever you wear and I am so stinkin excited for you about that new baby coming!!

 
At July 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Blogger TheRomRom.Com said...

Very cute looks! Well done!

Check out our blog: www.theromrom.com

 
At July 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love Love Love!

THank you for posting! Im referring to this when (please Lord) I have a bump some day! :)

Congrats on the new baby! You are a doll!!!!

www.TheBloomPrintProject.com

 
At July 3, 2013 at 6:37 AM , Anonymous Janelle said...

Oh, cool! The looks are so cute! I especially like the red and white striped sweater look! It's so laid back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home