<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

6.25.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday


Me | Shirt: F21. Skirt: LOFT (on sale!). Shoes: Qupid
Luke | Shirt: H&M. Tie: H&M. Shorts: Janie & Jack. Shoes: Salt Water Sandals.

1) Luke's outfit... ! There are no words. Right? Other than I literally kept cooing for the first 10 minutes after putting him in this garb for church on Sunday.

2) Fact: If you type the word "illuminati" backward into your URL box, followed by .com, it redirects you to the government's National Security Agency web page. Whhhhhaaaa? I am not one for conspiracy theories, but I tried it for the heck of it and it happened. And I kind of freaked out. Either some government tech dude thought it would be really funny to mess with all of the internet, or there really is a NWO and a UFO will probably suck me up out of the blue one night, only to tell me we really never did land on the moon after I have dinner with Tupac. And JFK.

3) Someone once told me they think Giada looks like a bobble head. I was all like, "nah, she is just cute and petitey-like" until I happened to flip to her cooking show a few days ago (purely for a second once-over on the bobble head situation). You guys, she does look like a bobble head! But a cute, petitey-like bobble head at that.

4) As I am currently writing this, Matt is in Luke's room singing him nursery rhymes and songs so he will hit the sack once and for all. I keep sneaking up to the door to spy on them. Those two are best buds. My heart is swelling to the point of combustion with wife and motherly pride over this little scene. It's practically poetic, I tell you!

5) Pepsi or Coke?

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At June 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

love the pattern mixing here! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Megan Colwell said...

This is adorable. He is adorable. You BOTH are adorable. And I don't drink pop :)

 
At June 25, 2013 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pepsi ;)
and you are right, that kid is darn cute. especially in that get up!

 
At June 25, 2013 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Time to be an adult said...

He looks so cute and very angelic!

And I would say coke, but only diet...anything else turns me into Tigger!!

 
At June 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Just Another Shopaholic said...

You both look wonderful!

 
At June 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

So cute! In love with Luke's outfit!
Style in the City

 
At June 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is TOO cute!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

 
At June 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Your outfit is so pretty & Luke is adorable.

I say pepsi because I think it tastes better but Coke is classic.

 
At June 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

coke. every time. Also, I'm in love with BOTH of your outfits. For serious. I'm all about dressing up little boys! Is it weird that I hope I have at least one little boy because I can't wait to pick out outfits for him!? Aren't you supposed to feel that way about girls?

 
At June 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay first of all Tuesday's on your blog are my favorite... absolute favorite. Secondly... I am LOVING little Luke's outfit. I mean come on!! The shorts with the suspenders... and the tie? Love it. Plus your pattern mixing there my friend is superb.

I love hearing about guys being good Daddy's... it's those special little things that make you realize why you married who you did right? and then you're even more excited for the babes to be asleep... hehe

 
At June 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

Ahhhh the illuminati thing is freaky.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

 
At June 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM , Blogger GS said...

What pictures! You look incredible!! Love that skirt. And look how handsome Luke is! Such a little young man. Had to PIN!

-Jade
gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

 
At June 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuteness overload!!!

www.more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

 
At June 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Kelsey Lenay said...

Luke is such a little sweetie! He is just too cute! The little baby bump is adorable as well! Love the floral skirt!

Xo, Kelsey

 
At June 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great, and I looooove little Luke's outfit! I am due with a little boy this September, and this is true outfit inspiration for me to dress my little monkey!

XO,

Gina

www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

 
At June 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable!! (Your little guy!) And I'm loving your print mixing!
xoAmy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

 
At June 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Gorgeous pattern mixing and I think you'll have another beautiful baby too.
Method Clothe

 
At June 28, 2013 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Dying over your little fella's outfit! Ugh, too cute! How did you not just eat him up?! Thanks for my morning laugh about Giada! I like her, but darn, she really does look like a bobble head! And the more I think of it the more I laugh! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home