<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Look Who's Standing

1.09.2013

Look Who's Standing


A little cutie pie by the name of Nugget isn't so little anymore. He is officially standing and this close to taking his first brave steps.

Allow me to narrate the events in the pictures as they happened according to Luke...

Picture 1: "Yeah, that's right, I'm standing and showing off my ripped abs."

Picture 2: "And now I am faaaalllling."

Picture 3: "Yayyyy! I did it!"

Picture 4: "Big cheesin' with a side of hermit crab for a job well done."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

he's so cute! and he'll be walking before you know it!

 
At January 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OOh my goodness! What a cutie pie!

 
At January 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Erin said...

that second picture is hilarious. he is so adorable.

 
At January 10, 2013 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Shio Waline said...

Awww.......you baby is soooo CUTE! I love how you narrated his pics for him ;) Glad I found your blog, it is quite lovely! I am also loving your online shop, you have such great taste in fashion! Excited to be a follower!

xoxo,
Shio

 
At January 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

his little tummy! so adorable--he will be walking in no time :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home