<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.08.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 This entire outfit is from LOFT, except for the sunglasses, and they are Free People.

1) Since Gossip Girl is now over, Downton Abbey has properly replaced and upped the ante on my nighttime TV drama addiction. So what did we think? I think it seamlessly carried on where it left off. I wasn't shocked that I wasn't shocked by anything, and I am actually rooting for Edith and her misunderstood, British nobility angsty ways ( I can't stop using that word, but it is so applicable to so many people anymore, fictitious and living).

2) Fact: Anatidaephobia is the fear that a duck is watching you (source). I'm guessing those Aflac commercials aren't helping the anatidaephobia-ites in the world.

3) Poor Nugget caught his first cold. Red, sniffly noses are the saddest and cutest things in the whole wide world.

4) How do you feel about white twinkle lights staying up in the house all year round? Matt says they are tacky and for holiday time only, and I say they are all kinds of awesome all day, every day.

5) Would you rather have shag carpet from your grandma's 70's home for hair or marshmallows for fingernails that would not grow back if you bit them?

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At January 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Viola said...

Gorgeous!! Love the sunglasses!

caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
xx

 
At January 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

Shag carpet for hair. LOL

 
At January 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Love the faux fur vest!

I'd go with the shag carpet for hair...because I would definitely bite those fingernails!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Jan said...

I love your outfit! I hope your little one gets better soon :) Ron and I didn't even debate on the lights staying up all year, we both think they NEED to stay. LOL I think I'll pick the shag carpet if my marshmallows nail won't grow back! ;)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Sharon Lei said...

Hi Abbey! :)) LOL at #2. Happy to have come across your blog. It's nice to see mama's who are still fashionable. :))) Lovin' this look, especially those rad sunnies. Hoping your little one gets better soon. :)

Happy Tuesday-ing!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Mere and the Mister said...

Shag carpet for hair...for sure! You could totally make that work. Highly doubt i could make my hair work with sticky marshmellow fingers :)

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

love the fur! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Abbey,

You look freaking awesome!! I'm absolutely loving the blonde on you and the glasses and fur coat are just...SWOON!!! Love your blog. Adding you to my Blogs I Adore page!!!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

I just have to comment on the year-round twinkle lights thing. I've done it before, and it made me so happy. They're so cheerful. Give it a try. If it feels weird by March, take 'em down, but even my Christmas-hating husband liked having them up year-round. :)

 
At January 8, 2013 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look so chic! I've been dying for a faux fur vest! Yours is perfection.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At January 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - can we have a tutorial on your hair please?!!!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

What a fun, retro look! I love the hair and those sunglasses.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 9, 2013 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Ohh wow! You look like you've slimmed down a lot! what't he secret mamma? Do share!

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At January 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Please tell your husband that Christmas lights all year round are not tacky :). We have them up all year and my son loves them. We like them too. It gives the house a great vibe all year round. I haven't watched Downton Abbey yet but I will soon. My husband and i are currently addicted to Mad Men. Great outfit.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At January 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look great love this outfit! and i saw the other posts showing off your blonde hair looks sexy! and i would pick shag carpet i don't think i would be able to resist biting my marshmallow finger nails!

City Style

 
At January 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

1. i need some high-waisted jeans. 2. yes on the twinkle lights. they're always a yes. 3. that would you rather is killing me! i can't even choose!

 
At January 9, 2013 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

Twinkle lights is a year-round yes.

 
At January 11, 2013 at 2:31 PM , Blogger vintagemint said...

what lipstick are you wearing? gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home