<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Boho Hobo

1.07.2013

Boho Hobo


 Sweater: Target. Skirt: Sprightly So (on sale!) Hat: UO. Bag: Sprightly So (on sale!) Shoes: c/o JellyPop.

I call this my boho hobo look. Or my hobo boho. Either way, it doesn't really matter because the real deal here is this is my 500th post. FIVE HUNDRED posts. That's a lot of words. Hundreds of thoughts. Thousands of pictures. No wonder this wonky computer of mine is begging to call it quits. I would too.

Here's to another 500 posts!

P.S. If you love the skirt (I wear a size small) and handbag I am wearing above from Sprightly So and unquestionably know they belong in your wardrobe (I quite agree) use code FRESH13 for 10% off your entire purchase! Act fast, the bag is selling like a hot cake on a cold, hungry morning! Happy shopping!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At January 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM , Blogger pretty little things said...

love this look -- so boho chic! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At January 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look better and better every day! I love that picture of you smiling, with your head turned. Gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Ahhh!!! YES. Love this skirt so much. I just might have to buy it for myself for my upcoming birthday ! :-)

 
At January 7, 2013 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

You are seriously too gorgeous. Stop it! Haha! I looooove this outfit!

 
At January 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

A. Holy cow, you're blonde! I love this!
B. Hello, tiny waist.
C. Will you be carrying more maxi's come spring?? I'm needing a green one and a navy one... ahem...

You. Look. Fabulous.

Britt
Secondhand Magpie

 
At January 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM , Blogger little said...

happy 500th post!!

romantically challenged

 
At January 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Claire said...

Love the skirt and the blonde! Congrats on 500 posts :)

www.wastingtimewisely.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Wow, 500 posts is a HUGE milestone! Congrats! I adore this skirt on you. The color's gorgeous and I love the pleating!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

wait a tick. don't you live near me?
where is the snow? cold weather? colds?!
congrats on 500 girl, here's to 500 more!

xo the egg out west.

 
At January 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Kira said...

I love that outfit, and the bag is super cute!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adore the outfit!!! I can't wait to wear summer clothes again.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At January 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wear long skirts and I wear hats a couple of times a week so this post is great! Gorgeous skirt!

 
At January 9, 2013 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

I LOVE this outfit... The skirt looks great on you!

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At January 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Shio Waline said...

I HEART that skirt!!! How long are you having that 10% off sale?? You look amazing btw :)

xoxo,
Shio

 
At January 10, 2013 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Carlee, Little Sloth said...

I love this blue maxi!! SO pretty.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

 
At January 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Yep I'm in love with that skirt! Is it super light weight? or see through at all?

 
At January 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM , Blogger House of Tong said...

Yes, Yes, YESSS! Love this combo!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home