<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Pops Of Color

12.28.2012

Pops Of Color

Denim shirt: Sprightly So (coming this Monday! Yipee!) Pants: LOFT. Scarf: Vintage. Watch: Fossil. Bracelet: Gift. Purse: H&M.

Now that Christmas is over, I feel this insane urge for it to be spring already. I suppose the sun shining every day might explain my accelerated craving for florals, flowers, and all things pastel. However, since I am desperately trying to commit to living in the now and not always looking to the future (after all, if I don't stop and look around once in awhile, I could miss it), I shall embrace the rest of this wintery time with the occasional pop of color. Like this outfit.

Well, we are off to spend some time with the dolphins at Sea World and then to Arizona to see my sister this weekend. It's gonna be a fun one. Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! Cheerio, m'dears.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

aw, fun! Have a great time!
I'm ready for spring too! It's been winter for like, two seconds. And I live in Utah, so it'll be here for the next 4 months. :P
Love your outfit!

 
At December 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Totally agree. Once the holidays are over it's like ok come on warm up!
Method Clothe

 
At December 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I definitely know what you mean. Now that Christmas is over, I see no need for the snow! I love those pants - they look amazing on you.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 31, 2012 at 1:09 AM , Anonymous Birkin Bag said...

This dress looking so beautiful it's good for spring season.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home