<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.15.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Blouse: Sprightly So (on sale!). Pants: LOFT. Shoes: Gap Outlet (in stores). Watch: Fossil.

1) It's my mama's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom! You're a good egg. If I end up a fraction as great as you, surely they'll let me into heaven ;) Thanks for putting up with all of our shenanigans, day in and day out. I appreciate you ten fold now that I know what this mother hen business is all about. You are the best mom in the world! Love you!

2) Fact: Facetious and abstemious are the only words that contain all the vowels in the correct order (source).

3) The apple bow blouse I am wearing above (it's a size small) from Sprightly So is possibly my new favorite. Also, today is the last day for 10% off your entire purchase! You have just a few hours to snag some goodies! Sale ends at 11:59 pm. Use code FRESH13 at checkout!

4) If I could live in an alternate universe, I would pick Rivendell, hands down (by the way, "one wiki to rule them all"... hilarious). I am 99% positive I was an elf in another life. Something about that place makes my heart sing.

5) Would you rather sprout orchids on your extremities when nervous or cry daisy petals instead of tears?

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

At January 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the combo of the shoes and shirt!
Hope you can check out my latest post!
www.nellecreations.com

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Daer0n said...

You look so gorgeous. I love this post :)

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the mix of yellow and cobalt blue! And I'm really loving your new blond look.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Really love your hair and outfit!! Beautiful.

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

You look stunning!!!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

You are gorgeous and I'm loving the blonde!! And Rivendell for sure!!!! I'm with you sister on that one alllll the way!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous blouse!!! I have it. Love the entire outfit.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At January 15, 2013 at 5:44 PM , Blogger dear winsome said...

so pretty, love the hair!!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Wow! Just saw that you changed your hair...looks amazing! So pretty!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 7:04 PM , Blogger FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So gluten-free is treating you well! You look healthy, thin, and just all around gorgeous!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 7:08 PM , Blogger k8te said...

love your blond hair, and that shirt is so cute!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

daisy petals. For sure.

 
At January 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Bekka said...

I have to say I am crushing on this look hard. I've wanted that top since I spied it in the shop, and paired with those shoes? I die. You look phenomenal. The blonde, the lashes, such a pretty lady you are. I had to comment and tell you how much you ooze beauty.

 
At January 15, 2013 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Love, Love, LOVE!!! ;)

Marissa
thesimpleswan.blogspot.com
A Mommy Blog

 
At January 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

You look beautiful! Love those cute flats


happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At January 16, 2013 at 2:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shoes! They are such a lovely shade of blue.

 
At January 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Love your hair!!! and of course the outfit! totally cute shoes!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

 
At January 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

i just can't get over your hair ... it looks so fantastic!! and those shoes ... I saw them and passed them up and you are making me want to go run out and buy them!! haha!
Jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At January 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

I love your hair blonde!! I love those shoes. Just fabulous!! Looks like Luke's bday was fantastic, those pictures of him eating the cake are priceless.

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

 
At January 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Gorgeous! Yellow is the happiest color of them all and it looks fabulous on you! I'm in dire need of some new jeans and I'm seriously considerly the ones you are wearing in this post. Are they recent?

Oh and daisies for sure!

 
At January 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Angela said...

I love this entire outfit. The print on the top, the zipper at the ankle and the color of the flat. So cute!
Method Clothe

 
At January 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look AMAZING! like seriously, please give me your all secrets.

 
At January 21, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been eying that top in your store! It's so adorable! -Jessica L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home