<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A New Obsession

1.02.2013

A New Obsession

Pop Basic


So I may or may not be obsessed with creating sets on Polyvore. It's the beauty of a well-made collage without the headache of Photoshop. Who cares if the total cost of the outfits could buy me a small car? Never kills ya to dream once in awhile. 

Currently I'm dreaming of wearing every color under the sun, all at once. My 2013 is going to be full of color and bold prints. What are your 2013 style resolutions?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At January 3, 2013 at 1:29 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

Happy New Year!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

 
At January 3, 2013 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Mine's more of a shopping resolution, but I'd like to always go shopping with a game plan. This would be to make sure I get pieces I need/want while not impulse buying something. Happy new year!

 
At January 3, 2013 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so bright and colorful it makes me want to have a heart attack....in the best way possible! hehe!

 
At January 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

that's the great thing about polyvore and pinterest - you can window shop yourself silly and your bank will be happy. i like the bright colours in your set here!

pandaphilia fashion

 
At January 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kate spade bag makes me happy. my 2013 style resolutions are to buy only classic staple pieces, clean out my closet and wear more red.

 
At January 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Carolina Aurélie said...

My style resolution is to dress a little more feminine, wearing more skirts and dresses and heels. :)

 
At January 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am drooling on my computer screen - I am not even going to look at the price tag on those booties, because in my head, I will totally make them mine one day!
xx
Here&Now

 
At January 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that iphone case! And the green oxfords!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At January 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Eatlovemerry said...

That bag is so cute!! x

 
At January 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adore the Kate Spade pink bag :)

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home