<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

11.13.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Long-sleeve tee: LOFT (similar). Denim shirt: Target. Pants: F21. Shoes: Nine West (similar). Necklace: LOFT (similar). Sunglasses: LOFT. Purse: H&M. Lipstick: NYX, Electra.

1) I'm itching to put up our Christmas tree and decor, but Matt is protesting. Those "after Thanksgiving we'll decorate" folk are wacky ;)

2) Fact: Ryan Gosling built the kitchen table (you know which one I'm talking about!) in The Notebook to prepare for his role as Noah (source).

3) I can't stop listening to this song. It's one of those that has been around for awhile but never gets old, no matter how many times you keep it on replay. His voice is dreamy and what I imagine honey would sound like if it could sing. That could actually be a fun game to play, the whole "what would this food sound like if it could sing?" Let's play it. What would a tomato sound like? Salt? Gouda cheese?

4) These are the coolest headphones ever. I'm loving the whole wrapped wire thing. Sure beats the heck out of an ugly white cord. Christmas stockings, here we come!

5) Would you rather live in a world with no stripes or no polka dots (I know, it's hardly imaginable!)?

Labels:

18 Comments:

At November 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Such a cute look! Absolutely love!

Amanda
AptStyleDiva

 
At November 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

i love this outfit! i just bought some red pants and can't wait to wear them! and i would definitely rather live in a world with no polka dots. stripes are where it's at!

 
At November 13, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

great outfit!! I think if I had to let one go it would be polka dots ... too sad to think about though ... haha!!
Jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At November 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Gloua said...

You are working that red lipstick girl! Love the whole thing!

www.gloua.blogspot.com

 
At November 13, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Sierra said...

I couldn't live in a world without polka dots. Polka dots are MY LIFE.
On a side note, I love your outfit.
Its perfect for Christmas...I mean, what? :)
Hope all is well!
xx,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream

 
At November 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Gentri said...

Oh I love that song too! And I totally agree. Let us decorate before thanksgiving! It's a lot of work. Our tree is already up. haha!
Love your outfit!

 
At November 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!!! I don't know if I would want to live in a world with either stripes or polka dots. I love them both.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At November 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

Oh, I like your Idea of wearing lond sleeve tee with denim t-shirt. It looks great!)

http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

 
At November 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Megan Hatch said...

You just inspired to make a new Pandora radio station. I am digging it!!

I think I would rather live in a world with no stripes. They can make you look wider than you want to look, and polka dots are like little bubbles of fun. :)

 
At November 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Red hot momma! Love this outfit!

Bring on the Christmas! Whenever my husband protests I just say "Why do you hate Jesus??!!" That usually shuts him up. :)

I love stripes but polka dots just make me happy so I would choose a world with no stripes. What about you? I'm always curious about your answers to these impossible questions. I think you should post them somewhere.

 
At November 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Camila Carneiro said...

I had no idea about the Ryan Gosling thing... love that movie!
Oh, and I'm now digging those super cool headphones :)
xox
www.camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

 
At November 13, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Kristal said...

All this red is great! I have a lot of NYX products and that red lip is perfect. I'll have to check it out! Looking beautiful and I think I would choose stripes over polka dots. :)
Kristal

 
At November 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Amanda English said...

So so so cute!!!!! Love it!

 
At November 13, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

no stripes

 
At November 13, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No polka dots!

 
At November 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

This outfit is killlling me with awesome! Red on red, chambray AND a topknot - you are too fabulous pretty lady! Can Ryan Gosling do any wrong (NO!), and I can't wait to check out the Kickstarter project you linked to (love that site!). Hope you get to sneak in a few Christmas decorations early!

xx
Here&Now

 
At November 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love so much red so i love so much this outfit :) im your new member on google friends ;) if you like my blog i will apreciate that you follow me too xoxo

 
At November 26, 2012 at 2:59 AM , Blogger Natasha said...

Not sure I would survive without stripes =))))
Whenever I go shopping my eyes always spot smth with stripes... So then I have to stop myself thinking "Stripes??Again?? Seriously??" =)))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home