<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

10.09.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Vest: LOFT. Shirt: LOFT. Pants: H&M. Bracelet: Flashbacks. Boots: Thrifted. Beanie: H&M.

1) You better believe I capitalized on the moment to wear my faux fur vest while in Utah. That, and my parents' house for the ultimate photo shoot locale. People are always knocking on their door asking if they can use it for their engagement photos. It's beeyootiful.

2) Fact: Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween (source). It is named this because Samhain is an original Gaelic harvest festival.

3) We are going to the pumpkin patch this coming week! So excited to carve pumpkins with Luke. Who knows, maybe we'll go berserk and make some caramel apples too.

4) Luke is now pulling himself up on everything and crawling like a mad man. I have a feeling walking isn't too far in the future. I suppose I better enjoy these moments before he starts running away from me!

5) Would you rather receive a lifetime supply of Halloween candy or pumpkin spice drinks?

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so so adorable! i love that vest.

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At October 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

you are like, really pretty.

xo the egg out west.

 
At October 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Blogger emily said...

love the vest!

why can't it be a perfect world where there is a endless supply of both halloween candy and pumpkin spice drinks? at least we can dream...haha :)

 
At October 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

oh my gosh!!! how cute are you in the outfit! too bad its still 100 degrees here in AZ

xxS

 
At October 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the hat, looks so cozy!
Hope you can check out my latest post and giveaway!
www.nellecreations.com
Nelle Creations on Facebook

 
At October 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Amanda English said...

I can't wait to pull out my fur! I think I could have this weekend! ESHK! xoxo

 
At October 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I love this outfit, especially that vest! I have been looking for one that doesn't cost a fortune, but doesn't look cheap either. Cause cheap fur vests just look gross, haha.

Oh, and if I could have a lifetime supply of those Reese's pumpkins I would gladly take that, but if it's candy corn I would rather die.

Modern Modest Beauty

 
At October 9, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Love this outfit! I can't find any fake fur that, well, doesn't look fake.

Tough choice, I can and do eat Candy Corn by the pound buuuuut anything pumpkin spice flavored is basically heaven to me so I'll go with the drinks.

 
At October 9, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable... you make me feel like I could pull off a vest like that! Which I probably could NOT haha

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

 
At October 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

You look SO cute!!

xx

 
At October 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i have been looking for a fur vest for so long and this makes me want one even more.

i think i would go for the halloween candy as i have never had a pumpking flavoured spiced drink--maybe i should try one next time i am in starbucks.

 
At October 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Blogger jackie said...

I want a house so pretty that people take pictures at it! what lucky ducks.

and I'd totally prefer the Halloween candy. I've never tried pumpkin spice drinks, but they kind of scare me.

 
At October 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Love the fur vest & the boots!!!

So cute, makes me crave winter :-)

demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

 
At October 10, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

You are too cute - I love your mix of colors and textures. Yay for fur vest and pumpkin season... and I choose pumpkin spice drinks for sure!
xx
Here&Now

 
At October 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger lauren brimley said...

Cutest outfit ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home