<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

9.25.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Shirt & Pants: LOFT. Oxfords: Steve Madden. Bracelet: Flashbacks (local store).

1) Fact: If Mario (from the original Super Mario Bros) stood at 6 feet tall, he would have a jump height of 27 feet (source). He would for sure have mad dunking skills. Could you imagine Mario in the NBA? It would be glorious.

2) I'm getting excited for Christmas. As in I want to put up Christmas decorations on November 1st and start listening to holiday music, however that always leads to hating Christmas by December. And that is never fun.

3) Before I get ahead of myself focusing on Christmas, Luke and I have our Halloween costumes ready to go. Cannot wait to reveal what we are! I'll give you a hint: it's really cute.

4) I leave my keys in the door on almost a daily basis. Like, until Matt comes home at the end of his work day and hands them to me after they've been in there for hours. If you find my head, email me and I'll give you my address so you can mail it back to me.

5) If you were a contestant on The Voice, whose team would you choose to be on?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At September 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Viola said...

Beautiful outfit and photos!

caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
xx Viola

 
At September 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Branden & Aubri said...

I would def be on Adams or Blakes team!! Probably Adam, because he is smokin hot.

brandenandaubri.blogspot.com

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

You look soo comfy!

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Mads said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Mads said...

I'm totally with you on the wanting it to be Christmas time already!! It's getting cool outside and the only reason I'm okay with it is because of three reasons:
1. fall clothes. so cute
2. hot chocolate!
3. Christmas!!

:) Madison
Looking Up

 
At September 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Oh myyy I love your shoes! I also leave the keys at the door, thank God for nice neighbors! :) Oh and about the Voice question, I would pick Adam for sure ;)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At September 25, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Torrie @ Fox + Hazel said...

I would pick Blake's team, no question asked! I love that guy haha

 
At September 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

HOW DO YOU PULL THESE OFF?!
I WOULD LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL IF I WORE THESE.
K you're perfect.
That's all.
Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home