<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

10.02.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Dress: LOFT. Boots: Thrifted. Bracelet: INPINK. 
 
1) So, it's October, meaning Halloween candy is everywhere. Meaning, I buy it and eat it all the time. Since I can't have every candy under the sun anymore (but still have a good line-up since plenty of candy doesn't have gluten in it), I have resorted to Tootsie Rolls as my go-to treat. But, it doesn't stop there. I bought the super mega sized bag and sit down with it like it's a bag of popcorn at night. And get this; I stuff the wrappers in my hand so I can't see how many Tootsie Rolls I eat in actuality. And I wonder why my pants are still a bit tighter than I prefer. Priorities, guys. Priorities. It all comes down to this: Tootsie Rolls taste better than skinny feels. Take that, skinny Pinterest boards.

2) Fact: The largest pumpkin ever measured was grown by Norm Craven, who broke the world record in 1993 with a 836 lb. pumpkin (source). If I don't stop with the candy as mentioned above, I could very well turn into this pumpkin. Move over, headless horseman. Flabby Abbey is the new pumpkin head in town!

3) This is an adorable way to give out holiday treats from now till Christmas! Will be surprising a few people with these goodies on their doorsteps.

4) The best part of October, beside Halloween, is the season premiere of Gossip Girl. I. Cannot. Wait. I turn into a giddy 14 year-old spewing text emoticons and abbreviations. GG! OMG! I CB! CB+BW 4EVR! :))) (that's my Flabby Abbey pumpkin head emoticon).

5) Would you rather be a black cat with 9 lives or a vampire and live forever?

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At October 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger she.is.the.one said...

loving black :)
http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

That's me with candy corn. I can't help myself!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Jan said...

You made me LOL with that pumpkin on your face! Haha! I love the banana bread idea! And I'd rather be a cat. Or a vampire if at least one of the Salvatores (vampire characters from the Vampire Diaries) is waiting for me. ;)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

tootsie rolls DO taste better than skinny feels.
im glad someone else feels the same way here.

xo the egg out west.

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Amen The Egg! I agree 100%.

twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Um those boots are awesome!

Sara
http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

 
At October 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i am jealous that you get gossip girl already--although to be honest i am prob behind in my watching.

 
At October 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

The candy--yes--it's a constant stream until Easter now!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

A cat.. I think.

You look so great!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

"Tootsie rolls taste better than skinny feels" bahahaa...that just made my life!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

"I bought the super mega sized bag and sit down with it like it's a bag of popcorn at night."...This line made me laugh, but it also makes me want to buy my own bag and join you for a movie night!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

haha! that pumpkin!

 
At October 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Black cat!! :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home