<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Chalkboard Conversation Mug

9.20.2012

Dare I DIY?: Chalkboard Conversation Mug


 Even though the temperatures here in California beg to differ, this mug is essential for you folks experiencing the crispy fall weather. Apple cider and hot cocoa drinking just became exponentially more awesome now that you can communicate with your friends and lovers without sacrificing quality drink time. You can doodle, "do not disturb" or even better, "kiss me, my lips are hot."

These make the perfect handmade gift for the holidays! Just bag up your favorite hot chocolate or tea in a charming cellophane bag with festive ribbons (I love this adorable example).

What message will display on the front of your mug?


You can pick up chalkboard paint at any hardware store and I used card stock paper to make my message bubble stencil by simply drawing the bubble free-hand and cutting the outline with scissors.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

SO cute! what a great diy!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At September 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this is so cute! I absolutely love it!

 
At September 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! I absolutely love this and I think it's a MUST try for the holidays :-) all my friends will get one, eeee! x

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous parfums said...

i like it very much
Parfum pas cher

 
At September 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

this is such a great idea! i think i will be making some of these for the holiday season :)

 
At September 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

so much cuteness! Love how you made it into a conversation bubble!
xx
Here&Now

 
At September 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Aukse said...

Such a cute idea! I think I still have some chalkboard paint left. I should try making something like that. :)

 
At June 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Blogger pherdita said...

Love this idea! Thanks for the post :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home