<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.15.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 
Shirt: Old Navy. Pants: LOFT. Headband: c/o France Luxe. Flats: Romwe. Lashes: Modlash, 33 Black.

1) I once ate a spoonful of dirt for $10... and I was 16 years old. Don't be alarmed by this. I used to drink out of the bird pond in my backyard as a toddler, along with consuming copious handfuls of dirt. Guess I needed the digestive assistance.

2) The Cotton "Fabric Of My Life" commercials are my favorite. Nothing is better than peeping into star studded closets and personal styles. Such a smart campaign. I think I should go into advertising, but that might just be the influence of Mad Men.

3) What gets wet when drying? Answer: lǝʍoʇ ɐ.

4) We perused around Coronado yesterday. As Luke and I were sitting people watching, two Chinese tourists came up requesting to hold Luke for one of their 5 million pictures. I lied and said he was sick, only to realize they didn't speak a lick of English. That didn't stop them though. The one lady just squatted down right next to my chair and took a picture with us. What started out as an extremely invasive situation actually turned in to something quite awesome. Apparently Luke is cut out to be a
celebrity.

5) Fact: The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world. Isn't it ironic?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

I love your polka dot shirt and your neon pink shoes! So cute. I love those cotton commercials too!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Wait, are you serious about the asian tourists?? That's probably the craziest thing I've ever heard.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Jan said...

You look waaay cute! :)

And that bit about the bible being the most shoplifted book - that is extremely ironic!!!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

hello gorgeous! I love the falsies on you!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I've actually heard about the Bible being shoplifted. Crazy stuff!!

I have that shirt in brown and love wearing it. I love the blue version!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Love your outfit! That fact about the Bible is hilarious - I guess if you shoplift it, you truly need it ; ) And that riddle is a good one! Nice : )

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Sonja said...

I'm seriously loving polka dots right now! Love this outfit. The pop of bright pink with the shoes is perfect!

Gingersnap

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore this look! Especially the pop of pink :)


http://thechelsiediaries.blogspot.com

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Blogger {EnLove With Life} said...

LOVE your mint colored jeans. And those hot pink flats are epic!!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM , Blogger bridget anne said...

JUST found your blog & you have incredible style, lady. i had to follow along. i'm loving the mint pants & your sweet bow. that's quite funny about the bible, too. xo.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this post. Every time better.
Come to check out my new post, i´m sure you´ll love it!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

My friend's grandmother is Japanese, and she said that when she'd go over there to visit as a child, all of her grandmother's friends wanted to rub her head because she was blonde and they all thought it was just the most amazing thing. :D

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I love the neon flats! That's kinda sad that people have to shoplift a bible...
Modern Modest Beauty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home