<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Swap Meet Surfing Super Moon

5.10.2012

Swap Meet Surfing Super Moon



Last weekend was packed with all sorts of activities that begin with the letter "s". That might be a fun way to start planning our outings. Pick a letter out of a hat and do all the activities that the letter starts with! I think I'm onto something here.

The day started with the Orange County swap meet with my good friend Becca. She is pregnant with her first and having a little girl! Yes, arranged marriage plans are currently in process. She is going to be such a great mama, obviously. Just look at her mothering skills in practice on Luke. We've got a pro on our hands.

After a stop to Yogurtland, the king pin of yogurt shops, we headed to the beach for a little evening surfing. I'm pretty sure I saw John Slattery AKA Roger Sterling, and all the while I was thinking, "Where is Don?" Okay, so maybe it wasn't really him, but you can imagine the excitement I felt when I first caught a glimpse of the guy. The resemblance is rather striking.

Does anyone else get a heart pounding, ominous feeling when witnessing astrological events? It's like this other-worldly sensation in my stomach, like the apocalypse is coming or something. You should see me during an eclipse. Especially a lunar eclipse... yikes. There is something about the moon being blood red that is unsettling. The Super Moon solicited a less dramatic reaction from me, but I still got those weird jitters in my stomach.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love the letters in the hat idea!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

 
At May 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Laura said...

That seriously looks soooo much like him! Are you positive it wasn't? Do they film in NY or LA, either way I bet he lives in LA so it totally could be him... or is it one of those things where it totally looks like him from that side view and not so much from the front. The body is even the right size, so I dunno I am pretty convinced haha!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Kell said...

Mmm.. a swap meet and Yogurtland!!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Kira said...

That is a great photo of the moon. From my window, it didn't looks super huge, just kind of big, lol.

 
At May 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Bonnie said...

Ha! I totally get those weird stomach vibes too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home