<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.08.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Blouse, Belt, Sandals: LOFT. Skirt: Old Navy.

1) Matt went to a BNO camp out this last weekend. Guess what they had for breakfast? Oreo pancakes. Oreo pancakes! Why didn't I ever think of that? Then again, Oreos are good with anything. Oreo scrambled eggs, Oreo spaghetti, Oreo sandwich... the possibilities are endless.

2) Fact: You can change your Facebook language to Upside Down or better yet, Pirate. It's true. Mine is set on Pirate and it is exceptionally awesome.



3) If I ever want to be the most terrible parent to Luke, yet most hilarious, I need to remember to hire this guy for his birthday festivities.

4) Would you rather burp rainbows or sneeze daisies?

5) Season finales make me sad. Now how am I going to efficiently waste time in the evenings? I refuse to take up knitting.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Totally agree with the season finales thing. So sad :) Loving your outfit, especially the maxi skirt!
Creamy

 
At May 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Blogger wjmom said...

Sneezing daisies sounds painful, although daisies are the friendliest flower.

 
At May 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I have never had an oreo cookie. Word goes that that are delicious. I must buy me a pack one day! also, I really like your skirt!! x

 
At May 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Jan said...

I would definitely would love to burp rainbows! :D



xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

woaahh thats so cool-the facebook thingy!!

annnd, I too HATE season finales. :P Once Upon A Time, & The Voice!! :(

 
At May 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

sneeze daisies.
And oreo scrambled eggs... I think you're onto something with that one.

 
At May 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

Love your pink maxi skirt! Season finales make me sad too, summer shows just don't compare!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

LOVE the outfit! :) And I've totally set my language to pirate before! It's the best!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the maxi skirt :)

chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

oreo pancakes...what????!

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home