<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.01.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Tee: Old Navy (similar). Pants: LOFT. Flats: F21.

1) Happy May Day! Get your flower crowns and May poles out! Did you know that many people believe the dance around the May pole is a fertility ritual? It's still practiced today in many parts of the world (source). Any people willing to test that theory? WARNING: You may end up with a child.

2) Gossip Girl is becoming too much for me. I know, how dare I say such a thing. Before we know it though, Blair will actually be Chuck's cousin or something twisted and weird. Maybe the entire GG posse is related and that's why they're all cray. Nothing can shock this mama anymore.

3) Fact: Butterflies taste with their feet, which explains why they don't sit on poop piles or other nasty substances like flies. Kind of cute in a strange way.

4) Luke is beginning to roll! Looks like the pediatric recommendation of 30 minutes of tummy time per day is starting to pay off.

5) If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it naked or homeless? You think about that one and get back to me with your thoughts.

P.S. The winner of The Daily Everythings custom blog design giveaway is Jess @ The In-Between! Yay! Email me at {rodriguez.abbey@gmail.com} to claim it!


Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At May 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I think the turtle would be both homeless AND naked. Such a sad thought! I'm also thinking how sweet tis outfit is :) I love that striped top! x

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

you look so beautiful in these pics! those bangs are great.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

I love everything about this outfit! Especially the shoes! I may just have to steal this look.

And the turtle comment had me snorting my diet coke out my nose. Thank you for that.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Think the turtle is naked and maybe dead or is that too much reality for a Tuesday?

And i am loving your hair, very chic.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

You look so cute! Love those pants!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

congrats Jesss!! (: and Abbey, I LOVE YOU!! (: you just make each and every single one of my days.<3

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

I'm in love with your shoes! The poor turtle would be both naked and homeless and really, there's just nothing worse!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

The poor turtle... he's naked, but not even in the comfort of his own home. Instead he's turned into a turtle nudist, totally against his will.
On another note, you look great!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

I love this outfit, simple and chic and looks really comfy!! your hair looks really great too by the way!!
jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I just cannot get over how gorgeous you are! Your hair looks beautiful! And I'm with you on the GG thing - nothing in the world could shock me on that show anymore!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

I'm totally doing a dance around a may pole today!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Love the shoes and pants! :D

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

 
At May 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Kira said...

I really like your hair.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd comment to say how much I love your hair in these photos. It is perfect :)

 
At May 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

All of these random thoughts put a huge smile on my face :)

 
At May 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Harley said...

i love this look! stripes and polka dots. perfect.

 
At May 2, 2012 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Prettiest mum worldwide :) <3

 
At May 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Roots Out West said...

Sooo excited I won. Why am I just now realizing this? Oops.
Her blog is amazing (as is yours of course).
Her work is so clean and gorgeous. Can't wait for a re-design.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home