<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Coronado

5.16.2012

Coronado





I suppose I should add "live in Coronado someday" to my bucket list. This quaint little island is across the bridge from downtown San Diego and is paradise for the historic and charm loving type. The fact that it even literally looks like paradise since it's a beach town is a huge bonus.

Stores, fountains, local museums, and flowers line the streets and you can feel the patriotism in the air (many generals and navy seals call Coronado their home). It has even been known to inspire a certain someone to spell their name out in photographs. Yes, it's that charming.

The infamous Hotel Del Coronado is always fun to walk around. There are adorable little shops and fabulous restaurants tucked into every corner. All you Marilyn Monroe fans will also be happy to know that Some Like It Hot was filmed there. It's still as remarkable and old Hollywood glamorous as ever.

Coronado, I simply adore you.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At May 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Ohmygosh. Luke's little baby toes!!! They are SO CUTE!!!
And Coronado looks awesome.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Those are definitely some sweet baby toes!!

I've never been to Coronado, but I've stayed at the fake one in DisneyWorld!!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are such beautiful photos, I can see why you adore Coronado. Im so glad I came across your blog!

Best!

Tamara B.
lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

 
At May 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

I love your pictures! Just found you via Megs @ The Happy Hour.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

aaaaah, coronado is so beautiful!!! and these photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Megan said...

you are so beautiful and your baby is the cutest!! model family :)

 
At May 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM , Blogger cleanupnicely said...

I grew up in San Diego and would play soccer tournaments on Silver Strand in Coronado. I guess when I was little I told my parents that I was going to be a very successful lawyer and buy them a house in Coronado - they constantly remind me of this promise :)

Great place!

Lauren
cleanupnicely.blogspot.com

 
At May 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Beautiful! That place looks to peaceful and relaxing! You take such amazing pictures!

http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/?m=1

 
At May 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Every year when I go to San Diego, I HAVE to go to Coronado. I dream of living there. I love it so much.

 
At May 21, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

This looks so amazing! And YOU look so amazing!!

Lischen
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home