<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Poopy Fussy Messy

2.11.2012

Poopy Fussy Messy


Who knew motherhood was so messy? I know babies like to spit up and drool on things, but that's not anything a little rag can't fix. I am talking about the uncanny ability to leak fluids into body parts I didn't realize were physically possible to reach.

Luke somehow managed to get milk all over the side of his head and in his ears yesterday. I had to get a baby Qtip to clean the milk out of his ears. That was weird.

Or how about projectile poop? Pardon the topic, but the kid is like a torpedo. And he is good at peeing at the most opportune time when his diaper is off while he is being changed. Mix the two and you get a full- blown (I love puns) missile attack of the poos with a chance of pee rainstorms. Let's just say we have learned how to arm ourselves.

Do I love mommydom though? You betcha'.  


Make sure you hop on over here and submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Megan said...

he is so so precious abbey!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Poop bombs and pee showers aside... he is one cute little guy!!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

wahh so cute!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Oh man, this brings back memories of when my daughter was a newborn. She pooped with a vengeance. One night we had our (childless) friends over for dinner and I was trying to sell them on becoming parents themselves. Just as I was expounding on all about the wonders of being parents, baby girl pooped and it squirted out the sides of her diapers and all over me. Needless to say, I think we scared our friends out of having children for a loooong time.

 
At February 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Christi Lynn said...

oh dimples are to die for! such a cute little one

 
At February 12, 2012 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

OMG, I just want to pinch those little dimples!! He's just sooooo precious! Poop missles and pee showers will happen. Chloe did it to us all the time. (not the pee showers...she doesn't have a penis.) But nonetheless. She always gave us a go with the poop! LOL!!

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Kira said...

Yep. The big poops are the worst. Also, Pearl manages to get all sticky and crusty from milk on the back of her head and in her armpits. She hates it when I clean those pits!

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is still unbelievably adorable though despite his double missile attacks--especially easy for me to say from on the other side of my computer :)

 
At February 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Haha, oh I can only dream of the awkward pleasures that motherhood brings. But I must say, Mr Luke is pretty dang adorable, which I'm sure makes the missiles and rain storms well worth it! :)

xxx
Jenna

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

he is so cute and of course gotta love the surprises they can leave, i practically live with my nephew and changing his diaper is something to be prepared for even when he was little he managed to get poop all over his back and i'm usually the one to clean it up!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home