<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Twitter Resolutions

12.30.2011

Twitter Resolutions

Blouse: F21. Vest: Ross. Belt: LOFT. Skirt: Thrifted. Tights: F21. Boots: Thrifted. Bracelets: LOFT. Earrings: H&M.

You guys, I have a confession.

I've had a Twitter account for some time now, but I have been stubborn about not wanting to use it. Remember this post? My obsession for Sergio Ramos is so big that I created a Twitter just so I could follow him. And Lauren Conrad. And Justin Timberlake, but that's pretty much it -- I swear. And don't worry, The Mister Matt is totally cool with my stalking Mister Ramos... he does it too.

Don't ask me why I'm such a silly-nilly sometimes. Well actually, I suppose it's because I thought Twitter would be one more complicated thing I didn't need in my life. Then I realized the cyber world was moving on without me, and if I didn't get myself all up in that Twittersphere I would not be able to connect with more peeps. And I like peeps. So why not?

Here is to the New Year. Hello, 2012. Hello, Twitter. Hello, new Twitter friends.

Let's follow one another, shall we?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Definitely just clicked the little follow button. I never use it, though, because I suck and forget to.

 
At December 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Hello most gorgeous pregnant woman...EVER. Seriously. You rocked that outfit!

 
At December 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look super gorgeous!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow oh wow you are the most gorgeous pregnant lady I have ever seen, you go girl! While I refuse to twitter twatter, I'm surely following you on here now :)

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so so beautiful! And twitter is definitely my obsession!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Melu103 said...

haha everyone is been telling me to
get a twitter account .. i am not sure
i don't want to keep adding to my internet
obsession lol ..should i? should i not?
lol who knows ..maybe ill add that to my 2012


happy new years love!




xoxo
Melina

 
At January 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Maridel said...

what a cute blog you have here! it's nice to see such cute maternity style in the blogosphere. glad to have stumbled upon your blog today!

www.cashmerechronicles.com

Maridel

 
At January 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great in tights plz wear more xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home