<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Rest and Relaxation

12.26.2011

Rest and Relaxation

 
Jacket: LOFT. Dress: LOFT. Leggings: H&M. Earrings: H&M. Bracelets: LOFT. Flats: Nine West.

 Thank goodness for 4 day weekends. 

Especially ones that include Christmas.

Everyone is out spending time with their family. The youngsters all have smiles on their faces, assuming Santa paid them a visit, and the parents carry an air of successfully achieved R&R for not having to go back to work immediately and surviving the Christmas mayhem.

Did I mention it also means I get to spend a pure, uninterrupted 96 hours with my hunk of a husband? That's my favorite part.

I think the world would be a happier place if the work week was converted to 4 days, instead of 5. 

Maybe I should run for President with all these good ideas I am coming up with. Then again, I think I might just stick to being a mom.

Yeah, I like the sound of that much better.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At December 26, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I second the idea of a 4 day work week instead of a 5 day one! 3 day weekends are the best!

 
At December 26, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Four day work week is totally a genius idea!

 
At December 26, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Aki No Yuutsu said...

Looking Red and festive!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Dree said...

Um, I'd totally vote for you for President if you changed the work week to 4 days, just sayin'. I love that outfit, the dress gives it the nicest pop of color.

I am in love with your blog - thanks so much for visiting mine!

http://bethesong.blogspot.com

 
At December 27, 2011 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

I agree with the 4 day work week! I've loved having my husband around just one extra day!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

ummmmmmm YEAAA
please do .. i would definitely love u for that!




:) xoxo

 
At December 27, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

I'd come to America and vote for you! ;)
You look gorgeous!!

xxx

 
At December 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You look gorgeous. I love these bright colors together.

*Erin

 
At December 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look so pretty! love the outfit you're just stunning! 4 day weekends are the best!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At December 30, 2011 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

FAB FAB LOOK AND CONGRATULATIONS DARLING!!!



IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home