<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Can't Sleep...Let's Shop!

7.18.2011

Can't Sleep...Let's Shop!

One of my least favorite side effects of being preggers is the loss of sleep. Your sleep schedule gets turned upside down and all mish-mashed, kind of like a wadded up piece of draft paper. That's how I feel anyhow.

With that being said, I am resorting to late night online shopping sprees. Minus the actual shopping part.

What's on my mind? 

Fall 2011. Pregnant Fall 2011. Cute Pregnant Fall 2011.
(you get the picture)


I spy with my little eye a very chic tunic that this mama can grow a belly in!


And this is just refreshingly preppy. I gotta have it, baby bump and all!

Looks like H&M and I will be seeing a lot of each other this week!

Hope you lovers are all zonked out in dreamland right now. Night night!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Shamsa said...

aww it sucks that you're not getting much sleep :P but i tend to resort to online shopping too :P HAHA H&M definitely have some good things going on! Have fun shopping :) XOX

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love both outfits and hopefully things get better but the baby will have his/her own way lol

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At July 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger moony said...

you're so pretty, congrats on the baby from your newest follower! love both outfits.

neonrosefashion.blogspot.com

 
At July 19, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Sada said...

I'm a chronic insomniac and do alot of my shopping in the wee hours of the night....some terrible decisions have been made! Ha! The preppy look is completely adorable and altho I'm not pregnant....fat days plus tunics equal woo Hoo!! Lovely post andI hope your sleep patterns get better!
xo
Sada
Dressology HQ

 
At August 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Denise Pacurar said...

I have had my eye on that yellow dress from H&M!!! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home